European Alps Trekking
Why trek with International Alpine Guides?
- We give you an exceptional, and more personalized trekking experience at a better value
- Your safety is our highest priority with highly experienced American trekking guides
- We are niche specialists in the trekking the Alps of Europe
- Adventurous trekking itineraries allowing you to immerse yourself in the mountains
- We keep our group group sizes small giving you more individualized attention - usually no more than eight trekkers per trip
- We have low trekker to guide ratios for your enjoyment and safety
Our guided international treks are designed to get you out of the cities and towns and high into the mountains. We do seek out the creature comforts, but the focus is on immersing in some of the most spectacular alpine terrain on the planet.
In addition to charming country inns, many of our international guided treks utilize high mountain hut systems which allow us to stay high in the mountains, but travel with a light pack. It also allows us to see more and get more remote in the mountains. While in the towns and villages we strive to offer the best three & four-star comfort accommodations available and show you the all the local culture and cuisine has to offer.
International Alpine Guides is a full service alpine guiding company, not just a trekking company. Our international treks have been designed with experience from our many years of guiding climbing, skiing as well as trekking in the Alps of Europe. We know the Alps and are happy to share all of it's secrets with you!
Trekking the Alps of France, Switzerland & Italy
The Hikers Haute Route
Chamonix to Zermatt, Switzerland - 11 days
Trek inn to inn on the famous Haute Route
Best of the Dolomites Trekking
The Dolomites Italy - 8 days
Hotel & mountain inn based trekking in Italy