Why trek with International Alpine Guides?
- Highly experienced & personable American trekking guides
- A leader in the field of guided treks with top-notch logistics
- Adventurous trekking itineraries allowing you to immerse yourself in the mountains
- Luggage transfers when appropriate
- Small group sizes and personal attention
- Low trekker to guide ratios
Our guided international treks are designed to get you out of the cities and towns and high into the mountains. We do seek out the creature comforts, but if you are looking to spend most of your time in town at a hotel you may want to look elsewhere.
Many of our international guided treks utilize high mountain hut systems which allow us to stay high in the mountains, but travel with a light pack. It also allows us to see more and get more remote in the mountains. While in the towns and villages we strive to offer the best three & four-star comfort accommodations and show you the all the local culture and cuisine has to offer.
Europe - The Alps of France, Switzerland & Italy
The Walkers Haute Route
Chamonix to Zermatt, Switzerland - 11 days
Trek inn to inn on the famous Haute Route
Best of the Dolomites Trekking
The Dolomites Italy - 8 days
Hotel & mountain inn based trekking in Italy