Mexico & South America Climbing Expeditions
Why climb in Latin America with International Alpine Guides?
- For over 12 years, we have been running mountaineering trips in Mexico & South America.
- Our itineraries have been finely crafted & fine tuned by our owner/director Dave Miller
- We provide you with an exceptional, more personalized experience at a better value
- Safety is our top priority with IFMGA/UIAGM certified mountain guides, the highest mountain guiding certification in the world or AMGA trained mountain guides.
- We use the best local mountain logistics to ensure a smoothly run experience
- We keep our overall group sizes small giving you individualized attention. No more than 6 climbers on each trip.
- Low climber to guide ratios, usually no more than two to three climbers to one guide, for your safety and enjoyment
Mexico and South America are two of the mountaineering locations we specialize in worldwide. Each of our trips have been designed and our itineraries tweaked over the years to provide you the best experience possible. We allow for proper acclimating to ensure the best chance at summit success while also having fun and enjoying the local cultures.
We use the perfect combination of mountain guides from the United States along with top local mountain logistics companies. We are teachers as well as mountain guides - rather than just taking you up and down the mountains we hope to leave you with some further knowledge of mountaineering & alpine climbing to take with you on your next international mountain climbing adventure.
South America High Altitude Climbing
South America hosts some of the best high altitude climbing on the planet. Perfect for a first time international climbing expedition or for those looking to challenge themselves, you'll find it all from the volcanoes of Ecuador to the high alpine climbs of Peru's Cordillera Blanca.
Peru High Altitude Climbing Course
Peru, South America
Learn high altitude climbing in the Cordillera Blanca
Mexico Mountain Climbing
We have been guiding in Mexico for over 10 years and it is one of our most popular international mountaineering destinations. With our extensive experience in Mexico climbing, we feel we can offer you an experience like none other.